Jamie McIntyre @Jamiemcintyre
Muppet Bill Gates, the biggest vaccine crony,Covid fraudster & con artist on the planet, who made $20 billion from the Covid fraud, has been found out. Not a single one of his vaccines, including his polio vaccine that’s killed & injured hundreds of thousands, & others that’s made hundreds of thousands of women infertile, has ever been properly blind placebo safety tested. His business partner Fauci got them all fraudently approved, including Covid vaccines without proper safety testing. It has killed millions over the decades,& yet to show evidence of saving a single life. I challenged him to a massive multi million dollar challenge - I’ll pay him $1 million for every person he can show scientifically his Bs19 jabs save, on a simple condition - he pays me $1 million for every single person that they kill within 5 years. His $133 billion fortune would be gone in less then 36 months - he is a con man & fraudster & him and Fauci must be jailed for crimes against humanity.
06:10 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jamiemcintyre in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jamie McIntyre, click on at the bottom under it